Lafazzione strives to bring you the most competitive shipping prices with all products having FREE SHIPPING and EXPRESS shipping at reasonable fees.
Delivery time depends on location. Once an order has been placed it can take anywhere up to 3-5 business days of handling time before it is shipped.
ePacket can deliver to the U.S, Canada, Australia,, Norway, and New Zealand. 15 – 25 days.
Please note: we do not ship anything to the EU!
US Express: 5 – 10 days
US Express can only deliver to the U.S.A. (military bases not included). Carrier: USPS. You can choose this fast shipping method when ordering, The flat rate is $10 but also depends on the product size and weight.
CA Express: 7 – 10 days
CA Express will take 7-10 days delivery time, Canada only. The flat rate is $10 but also depends on the package weight. Carrier: Canada Post.
AU Express: 7 – 10 days
AU Express will typically take 7-10 days delivery time, Australia only. The flat rate is $10 but also depends on the package weight. Carrier: Australia Post.
Once your order is dispatched, we will email you the tracking information. You can track your parcel here: order tracking. If you have difficulties locating your tracking info or order number, please contact us. We are always happy to help!
Once an order has been placed with us or shipped it cannot be amended or cancelled (f.e. change of size, color, style, etc.) so you’ll need to place another order for any further items.
- All orders are subject to availability of stock.
- We take all reasonable steps to verify that the order placed and the credit details are bonafide.
- We have the right to cancel and refund your order if you do not fulfill the requirements of our verification checks to assist in online credit card security, at which time we will immediately notify you via email or telephone using the details you have provided.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not met the terms and conditions of the promotion or conditions listed on the Lafazzione website.
- All refunds will be made in the same way as originally paid.
- Every effort has been made to portray the colors of products that appear on the Lafazzione website as accurately as possible. We cannot guarantee however that any color will be completely accurate.
Custom duty and fees
Your shipment may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges due to local laws or customs rules. Whoever your order is addressed to is responsible for all customs costs associated with the import of the products, and will be required to pay any additional charges for international delivery. These include import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that apply. If you’re ordering products to be delivered to someone else, make sure that they’re aware that they’ll need to cover this before you order.
Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot offer assistance on these processes. We recommend that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering products to be delivered there.
Because you (or the recipient of the products, if different) will be the importer for all international deliveries of the products, it’s your responsibility to check that any products ordered comply with state and federal government import regulations, and that there are no local requirements or restrictions which may affect your goods. Make sure you check this before you order.
If your order gets stuck in customs, you or the recipient will need to contact your local customs office and pay any additional charges or taxes to release the goods. Lafazzione cannot do this on your behalf.